Image 1 of 1

MW_00 (10).jpg

A Picture taken in 26, Oct. 2013, Shows the Russian Compound Church "al-Muskubīya" , in the West Bank city of Hebron. The site of the oak was acquired in 1868 by Archimandrite Antonin (Kapustin) for the Church of Russia, and the Monastery of the Holy Trinity was founded nearby. The site has since been a major attraction for Russian pilgrims before the revolution, and is the only functioning Christian shrine in the Hebron region. After the Russian Revolution. Photo by Mamoun Wazwaz
twitterlinkedinfacebook